The management of the Western Lodge Hotel has announced that a man, identified simply as Sunday, has died at their hotel room at Ishawo Road, in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State.
His corpse was discovered around 1am in his room by room service with the contacts on his mobile phone all deleted, making it difficult for his relations to be contacted.
A source said that the deceased was poisoned.
- He checked in around that 10am. It was around 1am that his corpse was discovered. The man was poisoned. The owner of the hotel reported at Owutu that they found his corpse in his room.
But when the police checked the man’s phone, they discovered that all the contacts and his phone calls had been deleted. There was nothing with which to identify him. Nobody knows his address and family.
A man, who spoke for the management of the hotel, said the victim died on the road and not inside the hotel.
- You press people have come with your wahala, and you want to complicate matters for me. I don’t want to talk to you about the incident.
But if I will say anything, I will only say it didn’t happen here. The man stepped out of this hotel and was about crossing the road when he was hit by a car. One of his family members, a woman, has even been here. She even thanked me for my sacrifice because I had to give some money so they could take his corpse to Kaduna.
Lets know what you think by leaving a comment.